So my goal this year was to use a pretty bottle for TUSAL, and then I realized I didn't like the bottle I had picked out quite so much, and I am currently using a juice bottle.
And then I saw Carla's utterly amazing ort container and I realized I wanted a pretty one like that, too. Only I don't drink gin, so I'm opting for my rather nice Flor de Caña bottle, except for the part where I'm currently not drinking and there's still a bit in the bottle (I really like the Sobieski bottle, but I have a fresh handle of that, so that's definitely not going to be happening). Oh well, maybe in a month or two ;)
It's a bit poofed from having everything dumped in from another bottle and I'm missing all of the threads from my trip (obviously), but I have no doubt I'll make more progress in the future.
Speaking of progress (kinda) - I started on the CloudsFactory Through the Stars mystery piece. I wanted to get the frame done first (I'm clearly not going to get January done in January). I started at the top and worked counter clockwise, only to screw up the placement of the second to last (in the picture) circle. So I need to tear out the two and finish it off. I'm thinking I will do my damnedest to work on Fantasy Sampler and my reward will be the CloudsFactory piece.
I'm super excited because it looks like I get a day of stitching on Sunday! (mostly, we're shopping for flooring at some point, and I will probably make more golabkis)