Wednesday, July 12

#WIPWednesday What is the one thing we say to death?

Not that I'm not still working on my skull, but I really wanted to share a piece I had started and (also) not blogged about.

It's a Game of Thrones black/red work pattern I purchased from Crown Street Cottage on Etsy.  This is a link directly to the item for purchase.

I am stitching it on a piece of white evenweave I had left over from another project that I decided to coffee dye.  Long and skinny, just like this banner!   The banner is longer than I was expecting (thinking the number in my head and handling it are routinely wildly different for me), but I am loving it!  I think when I'm done, I will get one of those sword-letter-openers to hang it off of (dulled, of course).

Here are the first few bits.  I'm on the last section now, and it's a doozy! (you'll see when it's done!)

As of February 18

As of February 19

As of February 22

As of February 25
I had planned to finish this bell pull while I was living at my new city (there was a 2 1/2 week overlap where I started work, but before we closed on the new place), since I would be alone in an AirBnB or a hotel, but I ended up watching Netflix on my laptop or just playing some Starcraft instead ;)

When I'm done playing with my sugar skulls, I'll probably get this done so I can hang it on my LadyLair door.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like lots of fun! I bet you will be finished quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like that

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!