I finished the upper right section! I love dem lilies.
And I moved the Qs to the bottom left corner:
I actually moved the Qs up a bit so I could get to the papyrus motifs and finish enough of them that I could go back to fitting that whole bottom panel in the face of my 8" Qs. I hadn't paid attention to how far down I'd done the border on the left side like I did on the right.
I'll follow my "border first" plan and get that knocked out. Then I'll do the Pharaoh, and maybe the bands, and end with the Nekhbet. I am really looking forward to finishing that block, it's so striking and I think I'll use her as my reward for finishing that lower left section.
The picture is not 100% current, so I might take time out of my cleaning schedule tonight to take another update photo and maybe unsnap ES to take a full progress photo. I spent most of last night working on the Pharaoh's over-1 face after finishing up the border first.