Monday, January 8

Tiles quilt top is done!

So I stayed up wayyyyyy too late on Saturday finishing up the quilt top.  I thought it was about 2 hours earlier than it was when I looked at the time and realized that maybe, just maybe, I should have gone to bed a couple of hours ago... oops.

But I got it done!   The only downside was that I thought I had already purchasing backing material for it, but I had not.  I do have binding for it, so I placed an order on ye olde craftsy (where I bought the kit) for a few yards for backing.   I like this kit/material colorway, so instead of driving to the quilt store (not so close to home), I went with the "send it to my front door" option.   Likely, it'll arrive while I'm out of town, but that's OK, I'll be ready for it when I return (if so).

Excuse the bad lighting, it was nearly 2am ;)



I really like the taupes and greys, they work well for my mostly-grey living room and should provide sufficient camouflage for the ever-present Mona hairs.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Congrats on finishing up the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it does look great! I can understand that you like the colours, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow missed this post! Yay, for a quilty finish. Mona will love it 😄

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!