Saturday, March 22

Halloween Happy Dance

I finished another small piece. This is Checkered Halloween by M Designs. I'm not even sure why I had the kit, it's not my "usual" style, but I saw it and decided to stitch it "real quick" before getting back to the UFO RR I'm working on right now. I needed a break from the greens I've been staring at, I guess.

I'm thinking I should finish it as a flat fold to display during the Halloweeny days. I love how I"m going to have to get the alignment dead perfect on mounting, because those checks do not lie (It makes me a little ashamed I didn't press or stretch it for the HD picture... oh well).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!