Thursday, June 26

Mirabilia starts & Progress

It's no good for me to talk about stitching progress if I don't actually have any, is there?

Right now, I'm in love with Mirabilias, probably because I finished the S-Fairy, which I hope to have framed pictures of, in the not to distant future.

In the meantime, I started something brand new while I was on vacation, and it's Deco Spirits by Mira.

I owned this chart wayyyy back in the day, not long after it came out in '96, but I didn't think I'd ever actually get around to it and I gave it away.

And then I saw it posted by someone on my 'book wall, and I remembered why I fell in love with it to begin with.  PLUS it totally fits in with the decor at the house, so I figured - why the hell not?  I had almost everything I needed in stash, so I brought it and got started.

So here she is - Deco Spirits (this block is going to be Earth):


Last year, because I did not have what I wanted for my project (rather, I didn't have the DMC on me, and I sure wasn't going to buy anything I already had), I started Halloween Fairy.   I somehow lost the Chocolate Cream Pie Crescent Colours, so I was just stitching around that area till the thread came in that I ordered.  Last night I stitched a bunch of it, but no pics, Alas.


And here is New Years Fairy, which I started for no damn reason at all, but the goal is to get Halloween done and then New Years.
After that, I may or may not start on Thanksgiving, or just work on some other WIP projects to decrease the load.    I want to get down to 5 WIPs, so we'll see how that goes.


So that's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!