Monday, June 30

Halloween Fairy update

I worked a wee bit on Halloween Fairy last night.
I'm determined to finish my downstairs home wreckin' projects (namely the half bath and the kitchen), but I just got tired of maneuvering in the teensy bathroom with a ladder (seriously 9 ft ceilings, yuck), so I worked on her instead.

I really wanted to get the bottom half of her done.  I'll do her arms/body/head next and then get to the wings. 



I also got a skeleton of a spreadsheet done to catalog my patterns/charts, because... yeah I need to do that.  I've already bought one duplicate in the past year, and I should really stop that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!