Sunday, March 2

Oh look, I finished something

June sent this to me as a RAK not too long ago. So, between the no-stitching thing, the fact that I did actually want to stitch the hummers in 2008 and whatever else has been going on in my head (lots of stress, trust me), I thought I'd give it a go.

Eeenterestingly enough, I had bought the fabric from Crossed-Wing's booth in Hershey. I think it's my new favorite fabric color. I'm not happy about the piece though, I felt like I couldn't stitch right while I worked on it. On the upside, it is a finish. It still needs a bath, but I wanted to post a photo pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!