Sunday, March 4

Luna Moth happy dancing time...

I finally finished it!

I present to you:
Luna Moth by Sandra Paradise from the March 2004 issue of Stitcher's World.
Stitched on some manner of Kiwi Illusions fabric (very nice subtle wispy clouds on a bright summer's day). Click on the image if you want to see the full sized image stored.



And just for you, special blog readers - A look back at the stitching (I stitched and beaded it at the same time, which is unusual for me - I usually wait til the end, but this thing was so bead heavy, and then the nightmare that was the 2 strands of BF for backstitching surrounding and connecting the beads... yeesh, but worth it!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any kind of comment or question I love and will answer comments, and if you're new to me I'll stalk you over to your blog and add it to my feed!